At the Hotel La Funtana you can organize excursions and trips to explore Sardinia and its magical places.
A dedicated hostess will show you all the possibilities to discover our wonderful territory with proposals for excursions by sea, bus, bike tours, trekking, canoeing, diving, horseback riding, fishing and cultural, food and wine and archaeological tours.
– Daily motorboat excursions to the archipelago of La Maddalena, departing in the morning from the port of S. Teresa (maximum capacity: 200/300 people) with stops at Spargi, the island of S. Maria, the island of La Maddalena, and a view of the pink beach of Budelli, with lunch included and return late in the afternoon.
– If you are looking for a more unique experience, we suggest an excursion by dinghy or boat (max. 12 people) to the Archipelago of La Maddalena or the Corso Archipelago (Lavezzi and Isola Piana).
– Guided bike excursions, a healthy and sustainable option for discovering spectacular landscapes that are harder to reach via other modes of transport. Tours by mountain bike or electric bike. Option of renting road bikes or electric bikes.
– Diving at different levels, recreational dives accompanied by a guide to the Lavezzi Natural Park, La Maddalena Natural Park, Capo Testa-Punta Falcone protected marine area, including shallows and deep wrecks. Option of taking part in PADI courses and a beginner session for beginners.
– Horse riding enables you to combine the pleasure of being active outdoors with the joy of getting to know these wonderful animals, allowing you to spend quality time in safe and enjoyable locations both at an amateur level and at a competitive level. Lessons for beginners led by specialists to teach participants about horse riding and correct posture. Lessons at a competitive level carried out by top-class instructors.
– Boat excursions in a fishing boat to the Archipelago of La Maddalena and Bocche di Bonifacio
– Kayak excursions: an adventurous, fun and exciting way to experience the sea and the coast of Santa Teresa di Gallura, immersing yourself in the unspoiled natural landscapes and the stunning views that our region offers. There is also the option of swimming in crystal clear waters, enjoying a pause on a protected beach, and an aperitif with typical, high-quality products.
– Hiking: set off in search of hidden gems, enchanting beaches, and unique archaeological sites. Original excursions to suit all fitness levels and of various duration, designed specifically to take you on a journey of discovery to the most remote and wonderful places in our region, with a touch of wonder and amazement.
– Paddleboarding: excursions on a stand-up paddleboard to discover the beauty of Capo Testa and various other magnificent locations, enjoying this easy, safe, and fun sport.
– Eno-gastronomic experiences to appreciate the beauty of Sardinia’s terroir, which intoxicates us with the strong taste of its wines, satiates us with its delicacies, and delights us with unique local sweets.